Important Wellness Warriors updates and resources during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- 2020 Enrollment: On-campus biometric screenings are canceled through April 13, 2020.
- Flu shots: You can still visit the Campus Health Center for vaccines or other health needs. Be sure to schedule an appointment.
- Nutrition Consultations: You can schedule your complimentary phone consultations with Debbie Cavender (for 2020 Wellness Warriors).
- Financial Wellness: Take care of your financial wellness with webinars from TIAA and Fidelity.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: Talk to a Wellness Coach or utilize the Employee Assistance Program.
- Free Videos: Sweat it out, de-stress, or just relax with a variety of videos from Grokker. Grokker is offering a free membership during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Coronavirus Updates: Stay informed with updates from the campus and for employees.
Hear from other Warriors!
The Wellness Warriors program is designed to help faculty and staff achieve their health goals. Who better to let you know about the program than the very co-workers that you work with each day? We believe in sharing in the success of all Wellness Warriors, celebrating each other, and getting inspiration for our own healthy choices. View testimonials from participating Wellness Warriors.
Looking for ways to give back?
Become an organ donor: Wayne State University is once again competing to win the Gift of Life Campus Challenge, sponsored by Gift of Life Michigan. The challenge encourages people to sign up for the Michigan Organ Donor Registry, giving hope to those in need of a lifesaving organ or life-healing tissue transplant. Adding your name to the registry takes just a minute! Register Now
Help students dress for success: On-campus, free gently-used clothing for students: https://warriorlife.wayne.edu/warriorwardrobe