Ulliance Well-being Portal
The well-being portal provides you a comprehensive dashboard that gives you access to track your activity and progress while providing support that will empower you to adopt healthy habits that will benefit you in the long run.
Log in to access:
- Complete your Health Assessment
- Participate in 5 to Thrive - Mark off "Health Action Items" and earn Rewards!
- Access Life Advisor Employee Assistance Program information
- Redeem your earned Rewards
Remember, this is a free and completely confidential portal. No individual health information is shared with WSU, WSU Human Resources or your supervisor.
How to Log In
- Click green button below
- Click "SEND MY PASSWORD"
- Enter your 9 digit banner ID and your accessID@wayne.edu email (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Check your WSU email for password reset info!
The Health Assessment is a 10 minute questionnaire that considers aspects of your health, illnesses you've had and any other lifestyle factors. Answer as many questions as possible to get the most out of your Health Assessment.
After you've completed the Health Assessment, you will immediately receive a personal report that provides you with the top risk factors that you may want to focus on. When you have this knowledge, you have more control and can start making simple changes to improve your health.
5 to Thrive
5 to Thrive is a program designed to motivate and empower you to adopt healthy behaviors. You will earn badges as you complete healthy actions in 5 areas of well-being: physical, emotional, financial, career and community.
- Complete any 5 healthy actions you want from the list in each area of well-being.
- Once you have completed at least 5 healthy actions, you will earn that area's Thrive Badge and a reward.