Call 888-699-3554 to schedule your Wellness Coaching!
Wellness Guides provided by Ulliance are experienced in helping others change behavior to achieve a healthier lifestyle. They are highly trained professionals with degrees in the behavioral sciences and health-related fields. They also have training in the wellness arena. This training includes:
- Developing wellness action plans
- Working knowledge of The Readiness for Change coaching model
- Developing strategies for overcoming obstacles to adopting a healthier lifestyle
- Understanding the various types of biometric screening results
- Identifying motivators to healthy lifestyles
- Knowledge of HRA's.
Ulliance's Wellness Guides use an approach based on a Wellness Client's readiness for change. A Wellness Guides' primary focus is to help a client understand their risk factors and to assist them in developing and achieving their wellness vision, goals and action plan. The action plan and goals established by a client may be related to addressing any of the following health concerns: lack of physical activity, developing healthier nutritional habits, weight management, stress management, work-life balance/lifestyle issues, wanting to quit smoking and more.
Ulliance Wellness Coaching Sessions are comprised of two types:
1. Initial Coaching Session- Review and assessment – 30 to 45 minutes
- Review Client's Wellness Information (HRA)
- Determine Client's Stages of Readiness for Change (pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance)
- Identify Motivators, Obstacles, and Strategies
- Develop Wellness Vision and Goals
- Establish Progress Indicators
2. Ongoing Coaching Sessions – 10 to 30 minutes
- Review progress toward vision and goals
- Identify obstacles
- Develop strategies around obstacles
- Provide support to participants for achieving wellness goals
- Develop long-term and health maintenance strategies
To schedule your Ulliance Wellness Coaching sessions, review your HRA and biometric health screening results or to talk about any personal issues or concerns, call Ulliance at (888) My Well Guide or (888) 699-3554.
2018 Wellness Warriors may call Ulliance starting 1/1/2018 to schedule the Initial Coaching Session. For all Wellness Warriors who don't call Ulliance, Ulliance will make only three (3) outreach attempts to schedule the Initial Coaching Session.
- Incentives are paid to Wellness Warriors that meet the incentive eligibility rules listed here.
- If your employment with the university ends or is reduced to a non-benefits-eligible position, you are no longer able to participate in the Wellness Warriors program.