ON CAMPUS ENROLLMENT GOING ON NOW*
Step 1: Complete a Biometric Health Screening
Step 2: Complete Your Health Risk Assessment (HRA) What is an HRA? (downloadable flyer)
Next, we want you to have the information you need to get and stay healthy, so you can enjoy your life to the fullest. The HRA considers aspects of your health, illnesses you've had and any other lifestyle issues. When you have the knowledge, you have more control and can start making simple changes to improve your health. Submit the HRA after you complete the Biometric Health Screening so you will be able to provide your current blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
- Go to http://wsu.lifeadvisorwellness.com.
- Your username is your WSU Banner ID.
- If you are new to the site, your initial password is Wellness@WSU (case sensitive). You will be required to change the password on your first log-in.
- Returning Wellness Warriors will use the password created after the very first log-in.
- You will find the 2019/2020 HRA in the My Assessments section.
- Once you've completed all the questions, please make sure you click submit.
- Trouble with the portal login? Use the Need Help Logging In button on the log-in page.
It's that simple! We encourage you to join other healthy Wayne State University employees to become Warrior Strong!
*You need to re-enroll every year, even if you joined at the end of the 2019 program.
Please note: "Subsidized benefits-eligible WSU employees" excludes: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, employees with less than 50% full-time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.