ON CAMPUS ENROLLMENT STARTING OCTOBER 21, 2019
You need to re-enroll every year, even if you joined at the end of the 2019 program.
Step 1: Click here to make a biometric screening appointment! This screening will include a lipid panel and a glucose test. Fasting is optimal, but non-fasting is also allowed. Days and times are limited so register early! This appointment will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Make sure you drink plenty of water prior to your appointment and take any regular medications. If you are NOT fasting for the appointment, the number that may be most affected is your triglyceride level. That is the fats in the blood from the foods we eat. Fasting is best if nothing has been eaten for 10 hours.
OR did you visit your doctor between October 21, 2019 and September 5, 2020 for an annual physical? As an alternative to the on campus health screening, you may use the results from that physical. Submit the Provider Qualification Form (PQF) to bypass the on-site health screening. Click here for the PQF form. DO NOT submit this form to WSU Human Resources!
Step 2: AFTER your 2020 biometric screening, go online and complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA). Use this link to access the HRA http://wsu.lifeadvisorwellness.com Once you are on this page, follow the instructions for Step 2 Complete a Health Risk Assessment.
- Use this link to access the HRA: http://wsu.lifeadvisorwellness.com. Once you are on this page, login with your username which is your WSU Banner ID.
- Please fill out your Health Risk Assessment and follow the instructions.
- Your initial password is Wellness@WSU which you will be required to change on first login.
- Once you are logged into the site, you will find the HRA in the My Assessments section to complete your 2019 WSU HRA.
- Please use your health screening or PQF results to complete the HRA.
- Once you've completed all the questions please make sure you click to submit your completed HRA.
- You can log back in anytime to review your HRA report.
- Trouble with the HRA login? Call Ulliance: 1-888-699-3554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is that simple! We encourage you to join other healthy Wayne State University employees to become Warrior Strong!
Please note: "Subsidized benefits-eligible WSU employees" excludes: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, employees with less than 50% full-time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.