How to Enroll in the Program
We invite all full-time benefits eligible WSU employees to join the 2018 Wellness Warriors Program! The 2018 enrollment process has three steps you MUST COMPLETE:
STEP 1: Email email@example.com submit a request to enroll. We will email you when you are in the system and able to complete steps 2 & 3. Last day to email us about enrolling is September 7, 2018.
STEP 2: You will be instructed to complete a biometric health screening. This appointment will take approximately 30 minutes.
PLEASE COMPLETE TWO (2) CONSENT FORMS and bring your OneCard to your appointment.
Complete The Physician Qualification Form (PQF). As an alternative to the onsite health screening, you may use the results from your 2017/2018 annual physical with your doctor before September 14, 2018. Submit the PQF to bypass the enrollment biometric health screening.
The last day to complete the biometric health screening or submit the PQF is September 14, 2018.
STEP 3: Complete the online Health Risk Assessment (HRA). Please read the "HRA Overview and Login Instructions" before clicking on "Take Your HRA". The 2018 HRA will close September 14, 2018 at midnight.
- Please fill out your Health Risk Assessment online on or before September 14, 2018 and follow the instructions.
- Use this link to access the HRA http://wsu.lifeadvisorwellness.com Once you are on this page, login with your username which is your WSU Banner ID.
- Your initial password is Wellness@WSU which you will be required to change on first login.
- Once you are logged into the site, you will find the HRA in the My Assessments section to complete your 2018 WSU HRA.
- Please use your biometric screening results to complete the HRA.
- Once you've completed all the questions please make sure you click to submit your completed HRA.
- You can log back in anytime to review your HRA report.
REMEMBER: LAST DAY TO COMPLETE BIOMETRIC SCREENING/PQF AND HRA IS SEPTEMBER 14, 2018. ENROLLMENT CLOSES SEPTEMBER 14, 2018.
Please note: "Subsidized benefits-eligible WSU employees" excludes: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, hourly employees, employees with less than 50% full-time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.