How to Enroll in the Program
We invite all full-time benefits eligible WSU employees to join the 2018 Wellness Warriors Program! The 2018 enrollment process has two steps you MUST COMPLETE:
STEP 1: Register for an on-site, FASTING Biometric Health Screening via Academica's Training Seminars and Workshops. Register early to avoid missing the opportunity to participate in the 2018 program. This appointment will take approximately 30 minutes.
Remember to fast: your last meal should be no later than 10 PM the night before your appointment. Consumption of water and medications is allowed the morning of your appointment. Please consult with your physician if you have questions or concerns about fasting.
PLEASE COMPLETE TWO(2) CONSENT FORMS and bring your OneCard to your appointment.
NEW THIS YEAR! Complete The Physician Qualification Form (PQF). Did you visit your doctor in 2017 for an annual physical? As an alternative to the onsite health screening, you may use the results from your 2017 annual physical. Submit the PQF to bypass the enrollment biometric health screening.
STEP 2: BEFORE your on-site FASTING biometric health screening: Complete the online Health Risk Assessment (HRA). Please read the "HRA Overview and Login Instructions" before clicking on "Take Your HRA". The 2018 HRA will open October 9, 2017.
- Please fill out your Health Risk Assessment online on or after October 9, 2017 and follow the instructions.
- Use this link to access the HRA http://wsu.lifeadvisorwellness.com Once you are on this page, login with your username which is your WSU Banner ID.
- Your initial password is Wellness@WSU which you will be required to change on first login.
- Once you are logged into the site, you will find the HRA in the My Assessments section to complete your 2018 WSU HRA.
- Please use your biometric screening results to complete the HRA.
- Once you've completed all the questions please make sure you click to submit your completed HRA.
- You can log back in anytime to review your HRA report.
Please note: "Subsidized benefits-eligible WSU employees" excludes: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, hourly employees, employees with less than 50% full-time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.