The Annual Open Enrollment for the 2016 Wellness Warriors Program Starts October 20, 2015. Enroll today!
STEP 1: Sign up for an appointment during one of the Wellness Warriors Open Enrollment. These appointments can be found on Academica through the Training, Seminars, Workshop (TSW) registration page. Under the subheading “Wellness Warriors” click on the event titled 2016 Wellness Warrior Enrollment: (Location). Sign up for a time slot at a location and time that meets your availability.
STEP 2: Prep for your Wellness Warriors Open Enrollment appointment.
- Complete an online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) before your scheduled appointment – it’s quick – it’s easy – it takes just about 20 minutes! http://wsu.welliance.com. The HRA is available. If you have a trouble logging in please email email@example.com.
- PLEASE COMPLETE TWO (2) CONSENT FORMS AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONG WITH YOUR ONE CARD. Consent forms found here: http://wellness.wayne.edu/pdfs/2016_health_screening_consent_form.pdf
STEP 3: Attend your scheduled appointment where you will complete the second portion of the enrollment screening – your biometric screening. Please follow these directions in relation to preparing for the biometric screening:
- It is highly recommended that your last meal should be no later than 10PM the night before your appointment.
- Consumption of water and medications is allowed the morning of your appointment.
- Please consult with your physician if you have questions or concerns about fasting.
- Make sure to have completed the HRA and filled out two copies of the consent form that will be turned in at your scheduled appointment.
STEP 4: Everyone who completes both enrollment steps will be notified and welcomed to the 2016 program.
Please note: “Subsidized benefits-eligible WSU employees” excludes: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, hourly employees, employees with less than 50% full time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.