The Wellness Warriors Program is FREE for full time benefit-eligible WSU employees and is designed to offer each participant tools and resources to create a personalized wellness plan. The program offers support, education and excitement to keep you focused on personal wellbeing!
How to Enroll:
STEP 1: Email email@example.com to start the enrollment process and find out if you're eligible to join.
STEP 2: Call University Pharmacy at 313-831-2008 for a Biometric Health Screening Appointment.
STEP 3: Complete the online Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) once access has been granted. To complete your HRA follow this link: http://www.welliance.com/wsu/wsu_services.htm
PLEASE COMPLETE TWO (2) CONSENT FORMS AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONG WITH YOUR ONE CARD. Consent forms found here: http://www.wellness.wayne.edu/pdfs/enrollment-consent-form.pdf
Everyone who completes both enrollment steps will be notified and welcomed to the 2014 program.
Please note: “Full time benefits-eligible WSU employees” exclude: stipend recipients, student assistants, temporary employees, hourly employees, employees with less than 50% full time status, part-time employees, retirees or those that have been terminated from the university.
The Wellness Warriors Program offers:
- An extra $75 in your paycheck for joining the program (paid when program starts, early 2013)
- Current Wellness Warriors: Up to an additional $50+Tee Shirt if you refer any NEW enrollees into the 2014 program (Click here for details)
- Up to an additional $175 in incentives throughout the year
- Free telephonic wellness coaching with Ulliance Wellness Coaches
- Free fitness services at the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
- Free health services at University Pharmacy
- A full calendar of educational and fitness events to attend each month
- Competitions, prizes and more…
- Click here for the Program Overview
2014 Program Enrollment Deadlines:
If you enroll:
- During our enrollment period (held October 29-November 22, to start the program the followoing January 1), you have all Wellness Warrior services and programming available to you from January 1 - December 31, 2013.
- Between March 15, 2014 and September 15, 2014, you have all Wellness Warrior services and programming available to you, except the Mid-Year Incentive of $50. Therefore, you are not held to the Mid Year Incentive rules. You are eligible for the End of Year Incentive of $50 and only need to complete the rules associated with this incentive. Please see here for more incentive details
- After September 15, 2013, you are not required to complete the full enrollment process (biometric health screening and online Health Risk Assessment). You have all Wellness Warrior services and programming available to you at the low risk level, excluding Wellness Coaching through Ulliance. Please click here for Free Services details. You are not eligible for any incentives, therefore, you are not held to the incentive rules. Please see here for more incentive details.
Joining us in the Wellness Warriors program will contribute to the development of a culture of wellness here at the university, and we value your participation. Click here for more program information.
*Please note: Your enrollment Biometric Health Screening and HRA data is confidential. It will never get back to Human Resources, your insurance or your supervisor. WSU Human Resources receives aggregate data, meaning data that summarizes WSU as a whole, not with individual results. Your health data is held in compliance with HIPAA, the laws governing personal health information. If your employment with the university ends, you are no longer able to participate in the Wellness Warriors program.