We believe you should reward yourself for a job well done. The Wellness Bucks Program is a way to track your activities and earn "Wellness Bucks" each month that can be "cashed in" for great prizes! Tracking activities is all done monthly, online via the "Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets" that are available to all participants in Blackboard. Get prizes with your earned "Wellness Bucks" by simply sending us an email!
Complete the Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet each month to earn Wellness Bucks for prizes!
|Month||Turn On Date||Turn Off Date||Bb GradeBook Updated|
|January||Closed||2/15/13||Week of 2/18/13|
Week of 3/11/13
|March||Closed||4/12/13||Week of 4/15/13|
|April||Closed||5/10/13||Week of 5/13/13|
Week of 6/10/13
|June||Closed||7/12/13||Week of 7/15/13|
|July||Closed||8/9/13||Week of 8/12/13|
|August||Closed||9/6/13||Week of 9/9/13|
|September||Closed||10/11/13||Week of 10/14/13|
|October||Closed||11/8/13||Week of 11/11/13|
|November||11/9/13||12/6/13||Week of 12/9/13|
|December||12/7/13||1/10/14||Week of 1/13/14|
Please Note: Updates of # of Events attended and Wellness Coaching Sessions Completed will be made to Blackboard Gradebooks every month after Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet deadlines.
What earns Wellness Bucks?
|Monthly Questions||Points Possible|
|How many minutes of physical activity did you do:||3000|
|Did you receive any personal training sessions at MHRFC?||500|
|Did you receive a nutrition consultation at MHRFC?||100|
|Did you receive any massage therapy sessions at MHRFC?||500|
|Did you complete any Ulliance Wellness Coaching sessions?||100|
"Mini" Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets (1x/Year)
|I completed my Fitness Assessment||500|
|I purchased a Mort Harris RFC Membership||1000|
|I completed my Annual Physical||1000|
|I quit smoking this year.||1000|
Please note: Participant must complete the Initial Coaching Session with their Ulliance Wellness Guide in order to redeem their earned Wellness Bucks for prizes. Please read the rules below for more details.
Prizes must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information: Name, Access ID, Prize to be redeemed, and size (if applicable). Click here to automatically generate an email. Wellness Warrior Administration will then send a reply email with instructions on how to redeem the requested prize.
Wellness Warriors Gear
Wellness Bucks "Cost"
|2012 Tee Shirt||2,500||Our dark green tee shirt is unique and great for workouts!
Front and back detail.
Sizes S-XXL Available. While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.
|2013 Tee Shirt||4,000||Our 2013 Tee Shirt is here! Employee and fellow Wellness Warrior Julie Hasse's design won the vote! Sizes S-XXXL Available. While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.||photo coming soon|
||Stylish travel mug, with non spill lid; Embellished with our logo. While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.|
|Lunch Box||6,000||Hunter green polyester cooler bag, fully insulated. Embelished with our logo. While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.|
|Duffel Bag||8,000||Sport duffle bag made of nylon. Embelished with Wellness Warriors/WSU logo on front pocket. Perfect for bringing your workout clothes to the office!|
|Zip Front Hooded Sweatshirt||20,000||Our Most Popular Item! Hunter green zip-front hooded sweatshirt is comfortable and great for walking on campus. Front upper left chest Wellness Warriors/WSU logo. Size S-XXL available. While supplies last. Limit 1 per perosn.|
Wellness Bucks Services
Wellness Bucks "Cost"
|10 Days of Unlimited Yoga||10,000||Unlimited classes for 10 consecutive days at Yoga Shelter (Midtown location only). One per person. New Yoga Shelter students only. Must be activated by February 15, 2014. Attendance at one class activates 10 day package.|
|1 Personal Training Session||10,000||1 hour with a Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center personal trainer. There are a variety of personal trainers available. Redeem early, as limited sessions are available in December 2013, January and February 2014. 24-hour cancellation notice required or the session will be voided and considered used.|
|30 Minute Massage||10,000||The best 30 minutes of your day. Limited sessions available in December 2013, January and February 2014, so redeem early! 24-hour cancellation notice required or the session will be voided and considered used.|
|1 Hour Massage||17,500||60 minutes of pure relaxation.Limited sessions available in December 2013, January and February 2014, so redeem early! 24-hour cancellation notice required or the session will be voided and considered used.|
|One month of Unlimited Yoga||20,000||Unlimited classes for 1 month at Yoga Shelter (Midtown location only). One per person. Must be activated by February 15, 2014. Attendance at one class activates 1 month package.|
|2 Weeks of Personal Training||25,000
4 sessions in 2 weeks with a Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center personal trainer. There are a variety of personal trainers available. Redeem early, as limited sessions are available in December 2013, January and February 2014. 24-hour cancellation notice required or the session will be voided and considered used.
2013 Wellness Bucks Program Rules
1. Employee must be an active employee on the payroll to participate in the Wellness Bucks Program and the Wellness Warriors Program overall.
2. If an employee terminates employment with the university for any reason, participation in the Wellness Bucks Program and Wellness Warriors Program automatically ends.
3. The monthly “Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet” is to be filled out online, via the Wellness Warrior organization in Blackboard that each participant has access to. Each month has its own Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet. Only one month's Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet is posted at any one time to cut down on confusion. "Mini" Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets are also available for one time items including receiving a Fitness Assessment, Annual Physical or purchasing a Mort Harris RFC Membership; these "mini" Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets can only be completed 1x/year.
4. Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets must be submitted via Blackboard no later than the end of Friday of the first FULL week of the next month to be accepted (See above for specific dates and times).
5. Participants can start participating in the Wellness Bucks Program at any time by submitting monthly Wellness Bucks Tally Sheets by the specified deadlines.
6. Wellness Bucks can be accumulated throughout the year (submitted monthly), but will not be allowed to transfer or be carried over to the following year's program.
“Cashing-In” Wellness Bucks for Prizes
7. The total number of Wellness Bucks earned at any given time can be viewed in the participant's Grade Book on Blackboard. Updates will be made to Blackboard Gradebooks every month after Wellness Bucks Tally Sheet deadlines with # of events attended and # of coaching calls completed.
8. Participant must complete the Initial Coaching Session with their Ulliance Wellness Coach in order to redeem Wellness Bucks earned for prizes.
9. Participants may request a prize at any time during the year to "cash in" their earned Wellness Bucks. Request prizes as you earn Wellness Bucks, as we have limited supplies available!
10. Prizes must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, Access ID, and Prize to be redeemed. Click here to automatically generate an email. Wellness Warrior Administration will then send an authorization email with instructions on how to redeem the requested prize.
11. Use it or lose it by February 15, 2014. 2013 Wellness Bucks prizes and services must be received by the participant by February 15, 2014. The 2013 Wellness Bucks Program ENDS on February 15, 2014 and prizes, including Wellness Activities (massage and personal training), not received nor picked up before or on this deadline will be forfeited. This means your appointment for the Wellness Activity services (massage and personal training) must take place before February 15, 2014. APPOINTMENTS WILL FILL UP FAST IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2014, SO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS EARLY!
12. Supplies are limited, including Wellness Activities (See Prize List above).
*Please note: if your employment with the university ends or is reduced to a non-benefits-eligible position, you are no longer able to participate in the Wellness Warriors program.